Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wood gas stove DIY

I just finished a few wood gas stoves and was planning on posting the process here. The photos are still on my laptop, but I will be updating with a more detailed step by step soon. What took me so long to put it together was salvaging for the parts since I did not want to spend any money on this. In the end I still had to buy a drill bit and gasket material...still it cost me a little less than $5 which is pretty good. Meanwhile, here is a quick 3D of the project.

FYI a wood gas stove is a simple 2 step burner which first burns wood, then collects the gas emitted by the burning wood into a chamber for a secondary burn. The result is significantly less smoke with much more heat efficiency than just a plain wood stove

No comments:

Post a Comment