Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recent chatter about the bigger economic collapse

There are a lot of reasons to be posting now, but there are lots more reasons to be prepping instead. I am seeing more and more open-ness from the government an media about a worse economic collapse. Remember how they avoided using the word recession during our fight to get out of it? Now we are hearing depression, and a reuse of the phrase double-dip recession. It is on more mainstream sources as well. I feel they are softening us up so that we have some inkling to what they have been putting off for quite some time now-all this considering how they phased the key words out before, and now conditioning our minds that they are,in fact, possible realities.

Gerald Celente on Yahoo! Finance news

NYC Mayor Bloomberg predicts riots if no new jobs come

Previously news like these were always ignored or ridiculed. Now it seems the general public is aware , is ready to admit that these are real scenarios which we may see in our lifetime.

It is still not too late, we still have time to prep. At the very least people can still buy food and learn some skills. For regular people like me, from the middle class, there is not much we can do to prepare financially. If I were rich I would have some concerns on my money but I would have an idea on how to keep them safe. Since I am NOT rich that is not one of my problems right now. Having the money would be a great advantage and a great tool to prep though. If you have not considered it yet, we are looking at a greater problem than a recession. We are looking at a massive depression-one only possible with the huge debt we have and due to the global reach of the US dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment